– Tonight is the Lennon Seance, and Garrett will be in tomorrow to talk about it.
– The AID for AIDS walk was yesterday, and hundreds of people showed up. Penn & Teller’s team raised $17,000, which means that P&T; will be matching it up to $35,000. Good luck collecting on that!
– The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence were at the AIDS walk.
– 2:19pm BREAK –
– What about blankets of homeless people? Maybe a non-starter for some companies.
– Monkey Tuesday will not be every Tuesday. Better that it pop back in intermittanly.
– CDC can quarantine anyone who looks like they have bird flu. Looks kinda like Steve Buscemi.
– Irani women can attend soccer matches. No soccer hooliganism yet, though
– The Rolling Stones have a suite booked in Vienna in June. The US President will be in Vienna at the same time, and wants their suites. Not bloodly likely.
– Neil Young has a new album out Living With War
– http://www.bumvertising.com/ beat them to the punch.
– 2:34pm BREAK –
– gmail from Jennifer: Show about Houdini on the History Channel. Teller was on, and talking, but not showing his face while talking. Turns out, it’s Penn’s fault they did that. In case you didn’t know, Teller has been silent during his act, the frat boys would pay attention while he worked. And he’s continued that to this day. But after the Rio show, he will speak with people in the lobby.
– “And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They’d probably put my head in a guillotine
But it’s alright, Ma, it’s life, and life only.” – Penn, quoting Dylan’s It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)
– 2:54pm END –