– Forget reading the paper, just read the gmails to see what the important stories of the day are!
– Penn & David Copperfield are not dating… Penn is addicted to being a dick to David Copperfield.
– Tod Robbins was asked to do the Lennon seance…
– Bill Clinton isn’t a great liar, but he is a slimebag. “I didn’t inhale”
– “Buy some more tie-dye, you hippie!” – Penn when offered some pot.
– Penn would throw Goudeau in front of a bus, or take a scalpel to his nose for a joke.
– 2:20pm BREAK –
– During the break, Penn decided the reboot his computer, and lost all of his notes. Including the phone number for the show.
– Gilbert Gottfried is the most unsexy man in America. Yet, for some reason, his girlfriend Daryl is really proud of him. Could it be because he’s rich?
– “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.” – Verbal Kint.
– A Canadian man was hit by a speeding train, while walking along the tracks “Holy crap, dude!”
– Tomorrow is “Bring your kid to work day”. Goudeau’s kids will be in school, but Moxie might make an appearance on the radio show, or at the P&T; show at the Rio.
– 2:34pm BREAK –
– Gmail from Keith: He’s got 16 days left to sign up for the draft. He doesn’t want to do it, as an atheist, is his life more important to him? He’s also a “bit of a pacifist”. “My quality of life is an important to me as sticking to my principles”
– Wasn’t Fahrenheit 9/11 a pro-draft movie? Complaints that only poor, underprivileged people were enrolling, and no rich people were fighting?
– Call from Richard: 1983 is when Selective Service System was instated, requiring young *men* to sign up for the SSS. http://www.sss.gov
– Someone who worked on the John Lennon “Imagine” movie also works on Bulls Hit. After they had said they were more popular than jesus christ, the Beatles were forced to do some serious backpedaling. But having thousands of your records burned and destroyed isn’t too bad, seeing as people have to buy them first, thus putting extra cash in your pocket. Please! Buy Seasons One and Two of Bulls Hit, and burn them in the streets!
– The ratings for Bulls Hit are better than ever this season. Last week’s show was the second most popular show for the week, second only to “the passion of the christ”.
– “Christ you know it ain’t easy, you know how hard it can be/The way things are going, they’re going to crucify me ” – The Ballad of John & Yoko
– 2:54pm END –