Podcast: Download (Duration: 43:51 — 15.1MB)
Learn to give breast exams at http://www.checkoutmybreasts.com
– Gas prices. Penn has a nutty libertarian point of view (as usual).
– Phone call from Charles.
– Phone call from Tony. ‘Drop the gas tax’
– Phone call from Shawn. ‘Work more hours but less days in order to save gas.’
– Penn Jillette says something good about France.
– Nuclear power.
– Call from Liam.
– Penn’s tongue touched his microphone’s pop filter.
– Call from Jose. recently spent a week in Venezuela where gas is 32 cents per gallon.
– Michael Goudeau was a gun-runner for the circus in Mexico.
– Call from Dave about ethanol in Brazil.
– Ethanol is cheap in Brazil because it is a waste product of refining sugar cane.
– Rabbi Gellman Asks “Why Are Atheists Angry?”
– Penn’s response to the rabbi is about 15min. You will have to listen to the podcast.
– Phone call. Jamie, a catholic with atheist friends.
– Call. Chris asks why Penn is moral and good if he doesn’t believe in god.