– All sound checks!
– Penn’s wife believes that celebrating Easter, when you’re not a xian, is wrong. But Goudeau just likes chocolate bunnies.
– Penn finally returned Lance’s trained duck, though they tried to do a switch and return some other one.
– “Lance has sex with his ducks” – Penn
– Penn rescued two ducks from certain death to put them in the show. So animal cruelty groups who say they are abusing animals are full of crap.
– Penn has permanently damaged Moxie because of her name, according to the NYTimes.
– NYPD has installed hundreds of wireless cameras around the city… So I’ll guess they’ll get great views of the next disaster.
– The new pope did his first Easter service. Great.
– Noelle, the life-like pregnant robot. Hot!
– Penn’s parents were clearly showbiz narcissists for naming him, right Alex?
– 2:19pm BREAK –
– More mad cow disease in Canada, so they’re releasing a commemorative stamp. The chance of dying from it is exactly 0. There have been 200 deaths from it.
– New BS tonight on capital punishment. Don’t forget!
– Call from Andrew: Wanted to have sons named Zeus and Thor, but he ended up having three daughters. Oh, and the pope did mention something about the DaVinci Code, and denounced the book. But not the movie! ha!
– Call from Robert: His real name is Rene. And his brother in law’s name is Nard. And he has a son named Nicola.
– 2:35pm BREAK –
– Check out the official webpage of the show: http://www.pennradio.com. Getting better all the time, including some pictures from the studio. And soon Gid’s letter to Katie Curic, who has said that there were no atheists in foxholes.
– The best lyrics of all time have been announced. No Frosty the Snowman, Danke shein, Live and Let Die, Shaft. Best lyrics, One by U2, Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Penn believes that Dylan should be at the top. Though Trace Adkins’ Honkytonk Bedonkadonk is a close second.
– John Lennon’s seance is next Monday. Don’t watch it! But Penn will pay one listener to watch it, and then come on the radio show the next day and let us know all about it. “People say this is disgusting, and I accept that criticism” – the producer of the seance.
– Some gmails with people’s names: some guy has named his daughter Ballerina Superskater, some one else Carlyle Christian Hoch III, Frida
– “Lord have mercy, how’s she even get them britches on / That honky tonk badonkadonk” – Penn quoting Trace Adkins
– 2:54pm END –